[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLOS, the book?
- To: James Rice <Rice@SUMEX-AIM.STANFORD.EDU>
- Subject: Re: CLOS, the book?
- From: "David C. Martin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 88 16:25:59 -0500
- Cc: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or ..!ucbvax!dcmartin
- In-reply-to: Your message of Wed, 12 Oct 88 11:32:26 PDT <12437886737.53.RICE@SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Phone: 608/262-6624 (O)
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.PA
- Sender: email@example.com
Just bought it.. $25, seems good so far, haven't read much, but flipping
through it seems to cover just about everything but a small fraction of the
functions and the metaobject protocol.
Object-Oriented Programming in Common Lisp (A Programmer's Guide to CLOS),
Sonya E. Keene, Addison-Wesley, ISBN: 0-201-17589-4