[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PCL benchmark
- To: Chris Burdorf <burdorf@RAND-UNIX.ARPA>
- Subject: Re: PCL benchmark
- From: kanderso@PEBBLES.BBN.COM
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 88 10:55:47 -0400
- Cc: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Your message of Mon, 10 Oct 88 15:07:58 -0700. <8810102208.AA01749@rand.org>
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.PA
I assume you are using the latest PCL. Can you say anything about why
you thing ERNIE is so much faster?
I think it would be great to collect a bunch of benchmarks. Do you
what of PCL your simulation tends to measure?