[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: I like to use method combination
- To: Jim Salem <Salem@Think.COM>
- Subject: Re: I like to use method combination
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 88 09:49 PDT
- Cc: commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-4.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <19881019001939.2.SALEM@POLYCARP.THINK.COM>
- Line-fold: no
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 88 20:19 EDT
From: Jim Salem <Salem@Think.COM>
PCL doesn't currently support CLOS's method combination. However, I'd
like to use another method combination type besides the standard one.
- Will PCL support method combination anytime soon ? When ?
- Has anyone tried to implement this in PCL already ?
I have the largest part of one implemented and tested. It mostly just
needs to be connected to the rest of the code. I believe it is in the
I can't say now when that will happen, but it will be in the next two
months since the metaobject protocol "reimplimentation" needs OR and