[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New book on CLOS programming?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: New book on CLOS programming?
- From: email@example.com (Christopher A. Welty)
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 88 16:57:51 EST
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Marty Kent's message of Tue, 15 Nov 88 11:57:46 PST <8811151957.AA07362@dewey.soe.berkeley.edu>
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
i have here a book called "Object Oriented Programming in Common LISP,
a Programmers Guide to CLOS" by Sonya E. Keene, Published by
Addison-Wesley. It's by no means a reference manual, but a fairly
good tutorial and even introduction to object oriented programming (as
it were). Also, Winston+Horn's LISP Book 3rd Edition has a lot on CLOS....
Christopher Welty --- Asst. Director, RPI CS Labs