[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PCL 70 times slower than Ernie with 1000 cars.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: PCL 70 times slower than Ernie with 1000 cars.
- From: email@example.com (Richard Harris)
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 88 15:47:32 EST
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
Who is measuring the performance of that code?
That code creates the data which the code that is
I should point out, though, that the code that is measured
uses EVAL of forms created with backquote rather than FUNCALL
of lexical closures.
I don't think the carwash program is a very good benchmark for
CLOS, but it is the only one that I know about. If you have
some CLOS code (which you can distribute freely), that you think
would be a better benchmark, please tell us about it.