[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
moderating clos mailing list
- To: gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: moderating clos mailing list
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Brian Antao)
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 88 16:16:02 CST
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
Could you somewhat moderate the CLOS mailing list to filter
out a lot of the absolute trash that has been posted on lately.
I thought the purposes of mailing lists are to disseminate
ideas and questions of a wide interest and usefulness pertaining
the clos/pcl design and operationality, and aimed at I suppose
a more scientifically minded community. This is not a place to
post discussions from a bunch of hackers trying to impose
on their personal unfounded biases.