[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problems getting PCL up under KCl/IBCL...
- To: Keith E. Bettinger <bettingr@cs.Buffalo.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Problems getting PCL up under KCl/IBCL...
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Sat, 26 Nov 88 16:47 PST
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-4.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <8811211931.AA05734@sybil.cs.Buffalo.EDU>
- Line-fold: no
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 88 14:31:25 est
From: bettingr@cs.Buffalo.EDU (Keith E. Bettinger)
I have been having trouble getting PCL up under KCl/IBCL, and am
hoping that I can get some help.
The files compile all right, but when I load the file "test.lisp" into
it, one test fails and one test bombs upon loading.
Ignore these problems with the test.lisp file. Your pcl is actually
working pretty well. If you run into problems in your own code with
"compiler cannot be called recursively" errors see the comments in one
of the recent notes.text files for instructions on how to get around