[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Port of PCL to TI
- To: larner <larner@SCORE.STANFORD.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Port of PCL to TI
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 88 12:49:43 GMT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, "commonloops.pa" <commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM>, email@example.com
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
I have now received 30+ identical copies of this mail !
As we pay for incoming mail, you will understand my urgency
in asking you to ascertain whether your mailer is at fault
or whether the fault lies in the Owners-CommonLoops redistribution
mechanism. It is particularly provoking since I asked to be
removed from this list last week !
Chris Orgill, tel +44 970 623111 x3227
AI & Robotics Research Group, email firstname.lastname@example.org (ARPA)
Computer Science Department, email@example.com (JANET)
University College of Wales,
Dyfed, United Kingdom. SY23 3BZ.