[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cute PCL in KCl
- To: eliot handelman <eliot@winnie.Princeton.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Cute PCL in KCl
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 88 17:50 PST
- Cc: commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-4.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <8812090034.AA09640@winnie.Princeton.EDU>
- Line-fold: no
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 88 19:34:17 est
From: eliot@winnie.Princeton.EDU (eliot handelman)
One other thing: is there some way to prevent PCl from compiling constructors,
must they be compiled at all?
I don't understand your problem here? When are constructors being
compiled when you don't want them to be?
Constructors should only be compiled when the file containing the
defconstructor form is compiled. Constructors should not be compiled
when the file is loaded, when constructors are called, or class or
method definitions change.