[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bug in Low.lisp
- To: Arun Welch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Bug in Low.lisp
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 88 17:55 PST
- Cc: commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-4.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <8812082229.AA25193@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu>
- Line-fold: no
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 88 17:29:43 EST
From: Arun Welch <email@example.com>
The last lines in Low.lisp are:
(defun record-definition (type spec &rest args)
(declare ignore type spec args))
On arisia, low.lisp already reads correctly. Perhaps there was a file
transfer error to your site or something like that.
and in fact, should the whole thing be there at all? Grepping the
sources turns it up in a couple of the other -low files, is it just a
place-holder (albeit mis-defined)?
Some xxx-low files don't have definitions of this function. In those
cases, the definition in low.lisp is used. This is the case with many
of the other definitions in low.lisp as well.