[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cute PCL in KCl
- To: eliot@winnie.Princeton.EDU (eliot handelman)
- Subject: Re: Cute PCL in KCl
- From: kiuchi.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 8 Dec 88 18:57 PST
- Cc: commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: eliot@winnie.Princeton.EDU (eliot handelman)'s message of Thu, 8 Dec 88 19:34:17 est
1. "make-keyword" in the turbo-closure patch had to be replaced with
*features* patch in kcl-mods.text is for IBCL. The point is if you aren't
using xkcl and you would like to have the turbo-closure patch, you need to
add :TURBO-CLOSURE to the *feature* for KCL or IBCL.
2. I take it this time 'IBCL does NOT have to be pushed onto *features*
3. pkg.o didn't know about *exports* but did when I recompiled it
This is the only problem we have. You need to load "pkg.lisp" before
loading "pkg.o" in KCL/IBCL.
4. KCl loads "init" on startup and so init.lsp had to be renamed
You don't need to change extensions from lisp to lsp. You only need to put
(defvar *pathname-extensions* '("lisp" . "o"))
into your init.lsp file.
5. my KCl failed on the type of #(2,1) in the test file (an old KCl bug
which has, I think, been fixed?)
I think this is the bug in your KCL. In IBCL(10/15/1987) we don't have any
fail in loading test.lisp.