[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How to get CLOS Workshop proceedings?
- To: "Will_Snow.AISNorth"@Xerox.COM
- Subject: How to get CLOS Workshop proceedings?
- From: stone@BADEN.AI.MIT.EDU (David Goldstone)
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 88 18:48:55 est
- Cc: lgm%ihlpf@BADEN.AI.MIT.EDU, commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: "Will_Snow.AISNorth"@xerox.com's message of 12 Dec 88 14:17:38 PST (Monday) <881212-142108-5180@Xerox>
- Redistributed: commonloops.PA
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zippy-says: I am a traffic light, and Alan Ginzberg kidnapped my laundry in 1927!
Date: 12 Dec 88 14:17:38 PST (Monday)
Envos now sells the PCL documentation separately.
(415) 966 - 6200
Perhaps this has been noticed before, but when I read these lines, I
read them as critical commentary
"Envos will snow"... or something like that... meaning "Envos will try
a snow job" or something...