[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: carwash PCL/Flavors comparison
- To: kanderso@PEBBLES.BBN.COM
- Subject: Re: carwash PCL/Flavors comparison
- From: kempf@Sun.COM
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 88 07:50:18 PST
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM, kanderson@PEBBLES.BBN.COM
- In-reply-to: Your message of Tue, 13 Dec 88 15:09:42 -0500. <881213-120944-7720@Xerox>
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
I have not tried the carwash demo, but some benchmarks we have run
comparing Flavors and PCL on Sun Common Lisp 2.1 indicate PCL is
faster by about the same margin you indicated Flavors was on the
Symbolics. If there is interest, I can look into posting the results.
I suspect that the same would be true for other standard hardware
implementations of Flavors and PCL.