[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: real-add-method in KCL
- To: kanderso@WILMA.BBN.COM
- Subject: Re: real-add-method in KCL
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 88 11:08 PST
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM, kanderson@WILMA.BBN.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-4.text.newest
- In-reply-to: The message of 20 Dec 88 08:53 PST from kanderso@WILMA.BBN.COM
- Line-fold: no
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 88 11:53:50 -0500
I'm having some trouble in KCL:
What KCL are you using?
Does this happen when you don't have the turbo closure patch installed?
P.S. I don't know what turbo closures are. Presumably they need to be
serviced more often, and cost more each time they are serviced.