[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PCL under Lucid
- To: Alpern@IBM.COM
- Subject: PCL under Lucid
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 89 06:37:19 PST
- Cc: rik%cs@UCSD.EDU, commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: David Alpern's message of Thu, 26 Jan 89 15:01:00 PST <890126-160337-10069@Xerox>
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
re: It's Lucid's 1.01 for the RT, which I think is roughly equivalent to
the 2.1 Sun version.
I've be very surprised if the Lucid 1.01 release on the RT is really
enough like the Sun3/2.1 release so that no further conditionalizations
are required. I notice that the current PCL release seems to be
trying to compensate for something by "snooping" at the results of
(machine-type), and creating a :IBM-RT-PC feature under certain
re: Anyhow, I also get the error Richard has reported (his message of 12/21)
I don't seem to have that report handy -- could you be more specific?
If it's about the early compiler bug that shows up while compiling
'describe-instance', then I have a simple soluton for that.
-- JonL --