[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PCL on LUCID
- To: Alpern@IBM.COM
- Subject: PCL on LUCID
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 89 06:46:50 PST
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: David Alpern's message of Thu, 26 Jan 89 18:53:02 PST <890126-193035-10567@Xerox>
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
re: The problem is due to the call to sys::defadvice at the bottom of
lucid-low. Is it safe to just conditionalize this on LCL3.0 and exclude
the whole function call otherwise?
DEFADVICE is only present in 3.0 releases; by all means, that code should
be under #+LCL3.0. Apparently, its purpose is merely to make the
function ARGLIST useable in place of GENERIC-FUNCTION-PRETTY-ARGLIST.
-- JonL --