[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
GCLISP Version 1.01 and PCL
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: GCLISP Version 1.01 and PCL
- From: Patrick D. Vye <CACDA-C3I@A.ISI.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 89 11:45:35 EST
- Cc: cacda-c3i@A.ISI.EDU
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
I am trying to get some help. I downloaded a version of PCL for
GCLISP. . .but I am having trouble installing it using GCLISP
Version 1.01. The problem appears to be that some of the "package"
functions were not fully defined in version 1.01.
Has anyone been able to do any work arounds? Or any idea for how
I might get PCL up and running?
Thanks in advance for your help.