[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PCL on HP and Mac
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: PCL on HP and Mac
- From: 2ELETBONARIN@IPMCC2.POLIMI.IT
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 89 16:49 N
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
We are trying to install PCL on HP 9000-300 with HP Common LIsp 2.01, but
the files contained in the distribution kit seems not to be OK. The WALK file
does not contain the definition for ENVIRONMENT-MACRO with the HP compiler
option. Can anyone help me?
WE are trying also to install PCL on a MacII with Allegro, but we have problems
when methods are called, obtaining an error related with a method call with
NIL arguments. Is it T that PCL runs with Allegro. Has anyone exerienced it?
Thank you, Andrea Bonarini