[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
class FUNCTION etc.
- To: Common-Lisp-Object-System@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: class FUNCTION etc.
- From: David N Gray <Gray@DSG.csc.ti.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 89 17:09:36 CST
- Sender: GRAY@Kelvin.csc.ti.com
Can someone shed some light on why the pre-defined classes listed on
page 1-17 of document 88-002R are not included in Figure 2-1 on page
2-13 of the Feb 21 standard draft from the editorial committee? In
particular, since proposal FUNCTION-TYPE has already been passed so that
FUNCTION could be a class, how come it isn't one already?