[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bayesian Reasoning Tool (BaRT)
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Bayesian Reasoning Tool (BaRT)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Guillermo Ricardo Simari)
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 89 11:47:59 CST
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
I don't know if it is appropriate to post this here but ...
I am looking for the Bayesian Reasoning Tool (BaRT). Is a Common
Lisp package developed at the Naval Research Lab and I have
the BaRT Manual (Preliminary Version 1.0) by N. Hota, C.Loggia Ramsey
and L.B.Booker. They give a machine to access the code but I cannot
connect to it. Does anybody know where I can get the sources?
Thank you very much in advance,
Guillermo R. Simari Washington University
(email@example.com) Department of Computer Science
St. Louis, MO, 63130-4899, U.S.A.