[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bayesian Reasoning Tool (BaRT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bayesian Reasoning Tool (BaRT)
- From: email@example.com (John Davidson)
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 89 07:13:12 EST
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Guillermo Ricardo Simari's message of Mon, 13 Mar 89 11:47:59 CST <8903131747.AA08389@wucs1.wustl.edu>
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
> Organization: The MITRE Corp., Washington, D.C.
> Posted-From: The MITRE Corp., Bedford, MA
> X-Alternate-Route: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
> Date: Mon, 13 Mar 89 11:47:59 CST
> From: email@example.com (Guillermo Ricardo Simari)
> I don't know if it is appropriate to post this here but ...
> I am looking for the Bayesian Reasoning Tool (BaRT). Is a Common
> Lisp package developed at the Naval Research Lab and I have
> the BaRT Manual (Preliminary Version 1.0) by N. Hota, C.Loggia Ramsey
> and L.B.Booker. They give a machine to access the code but I cannot
> connect to it. Does anybody know where I can get the sources?
> Thank you very much in advance,
> Guillermo R. Simari Washington University
> (firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of Computer Science
> St. Louis, MO, 63130-4899, U.S.A.
Inquiries regarding BaRT are best sent to Dr. Lashon Booker (NRL)
- a satisfied BaRT user
MITRE Washington AI Center