[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Changing slot class
- To: Commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Changing slot class
- From: Gadi <friedman@porthos.RUTGERS.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 89 14:28:33 EST
- Redistributed: Commonloops.pa
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is a rough draft of Chapter 3 available yet?
I would like to know if it will be possible to change the class
of a slot from STANDARD-SLOT-DESCRIPTION. I Would like to be able
to maintain more information about my slots, such as a cardinality,
and valueclass, prevous value, etc. I know I can store Instances
in my slots that will contain all the information, but I will
have to write all my own access functions.