[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: with-slots bug?
- From: kanderso@DINO.BBN.COM
- Date: Wed, 29 Mar 89 16:10:43 -0500
- Cc: kanderson@DINO.BBN.COM
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
Here's an example of where WITH-SLOTS does not seems to follow the
scoping rules in the spec.
((x :initform 0)
(y :initform 0)))
(pcl:defmethod move ((point point) new-x new-y)
(with-slots (x y) point
(flet ((f (x)
(* x 2))) ; X treated as (slot-value point 'x) here.
(setf x (f new-x)
y (f new-y)))))