[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug in change class of a class
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: bug in change class of a class
- From: kanderso@DINO.BBN.COM
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 89 14:37:08 -0500
- Cc: kanderson@DINO.BBN.COM
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
;;; Patch std-class.lisp
;;; KRA 89/3/30: Let class-change happen if the metaclass of a class changes.
;;; Previously when you redefined a class to have a new metaclass, the
;;; metaclass didn't change.
(defmethod class-for-redefinition ((old-class standard-class)
(declare (ignore name local-supers local-slot-slotds extra))
(UNLESS (EQ (CLASS-OF OLD-CLASS) (CLASS-OF PROTO-CLASS))
(CHANGE-CLASS OLD-CLASS (CLASS-OF PROTO-CLASS)))