[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: WITH-SLOTS
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 89 11:45:43 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted-date: Thu, 30 Mar 89 11:45:43 PST
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
- Sender: email@example.com
Are there ANY cases in which PCL's WITH-SLOTS macro respects inner
lexical bindings of symbols that are used in the list of slots?
If you look at EXPAND-WITH-SLOTS-INTERNAL, there is no apparent check
of the lexical context before transforming a symbol. (There is not
even a parameter of EXPAND-WITH-SLOTS-INTERNAL to represent the lexical
context, although concievably that is being kept around in special variables
by the code walker).