[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: WITH-SLOTS
- From: kanderso@DINO.BBN.COM
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 89 16:07:42 -0500
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Your message of Thu, 30 Mar 89 11:45:43 -0800. <8903301945.AA25251@vaxa.isi.edu>
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
Posted-Date: Thu, 30 Mar 89 11:45:43 PST
Received: from LOCALHOST by vaxa.isi.edu (5.59/5.51)
id AA25251; Thu, 30 Mar 89 11:45:48 PST
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 89 11:45:43 PST
Are there ANY cases in which PCL's WITH-SLOTS macro respects inner
lexical bindings of symbols that are used in the list of slots?
If you look at EXPAND-WITH-SLOTS-INTERNAL, there is no apparent check
of the lexical context before transforming a symbol. (There is not
even a parameter of EXPAND-WITH-SLOTS-INTERNAL to represent the lexical
context, although concievably that is being kept around in special variables
by the code walker).
I presume checks for lexical bindings should be added.