[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How can one get a method object?
- To: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Subject: How can one get a method object?
- From: Darrell <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 03 May 89 11:58:55 PDT
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.PA
- Reply-to: <Owners-CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM>
First, can I use add-method and remove-method to add a method
temporarily? If yes then how can I get a method object to pass
to add-method & remove-method? Defmethod returns nil and find-method
does not seem to be implemented in the "no cute version" pcl.