[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A couple questions about up and coming PCL features
- To: <Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM>
- Subject: Re: A couple questions about up and coming PCL features
- From: kempf@Sun.COM
- Date: Thu, 04 May 89 07:34:15 PDT
- Cc: Darrell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Your message of Wed, 03 May 89 19:31:00 -0700. <19890504023124.3.GREGOR@SPIFF.parc.xerox.com>
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
- Reply-to: <Owners-commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM>
>GENERIC-FLET and GENERIC-LABELS will never appear in PCL. In fact, I
>hope to take them out of CLOS completely.
And what about DEFINE-METHOD-COMBINATION?