[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- From: David Alpern <Alpern@IBM.COM>
- Date: Tue, 09 May 89 11:04:59 PDT
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
- Reply-to: <Owners-commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM>
PCL seems to do some compilation (i.e., invokes lisp's compiler)
as programs begin to run (first create objects, perhaps?), even if the
lisp program files have been compiled first. Is there some way to cause
whatever compilation is going on to occur during the lisp program file
compilation and get captured in the compiled form?
I'm running the 12/7/88 release on LUCID on an IBM RT.