[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Unable to compile Cinco de Mayo PCL in Medley
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM, email@example.com
- Subject: Unable to compile Cinco de Mayo PCL in Medley
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 18 May 89 18:53:07 +0200
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
- Reply-to: <Owners-CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM>
Under Medley on a Xerox 1186, the new PCL balks in the file boot.lisp.
It gives a "BUG: Inconsistent stack depths seen." under EARLY-DFUN. I
am using the "19-Sep-88 17:45:52" sysout of Medley -- not the new
This may be either a tail-recursion problem (it occurs under the FLET)
or a Medley bug. I am not used to the compiler stack traces, but
the code/stack frames just above the call to STACK-ANALYSE are:
EARLY-DFUN, SORT-METHODS, and "lambda in SORT-METHODS".
Has anyone else encountered this problem and does there exist a patch?
I hope that the description was informative enough.
Ralph P. Sobek Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
email@example.com Addresses are ordered by importance.
firstname.lastname@example.org, or ...!uunet!mcvax!laas!ralph If all else fails, try: