[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is the structure-class metaclass implemented?
- To: Darrell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Is the structure-class metaclass implemented?
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Thu, 25 May 89 14:32 PDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-6.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <8905252022.AA11868@blackcomb.arpa>
- Line-fold: no
- Reply-to: <Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 May 89 13:22:04 PDT
From: Darrell <email@example.com>
I was not able to find any reference to structure-class metaclass in the
current version of PCL, any idea when it will be implemented?
A group of us are currently working on part of the low-level support
required to do this reasonably. We have most of an implementors spec
done and a number of people have `signed off' on it. The other parts
are pretty easy to do, and converting PCL to use this stuff is also