[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Implementing parameterized classes
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Implementing parameterized classes
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 25 May 89 16:20:40 PDT
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
- Reply-to: <Owners-commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM>
Has anyone out there thought about trying to write a metaclass
that provides parameterized classes? Is this a realistic thing to
attempt in CLOS? Or is CLU (or something else) the way to go.
Any thoughts greatly appreciated.