[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
compiling braid1.lisp under IBCL
- To: Commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Subject: compiling braid1.lisp under IBCL
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jean-Francois Rit)
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 89 12:39:37 EDT
- Redistributed: Commonloops.PA
- Reply-to: <Owners-Commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM>
I have some difficulty to compile PCL (Victoria Day) under IBCL.
Namely,in the file braid1.lsp, during the compilation of
(defmethod shared-initialize :after ((class standard-class) ...
The compiler seems to go into a loop. It goes on forever, without crashing.
If I try to enter in a break loop, the debugger stops short of giving me the
whole value stack, a further interruption crashes the lisp process.
Has anybody had a related problem?
Jean-Francois Rit Tel: (415) 723 3796
CS Dept Robotics Laboratory e-mail: email@example.com
Cedar Hall B7
Stanford, CA 94305-4110