[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: compiling braid1.lisp under IBCL
- To: email@example.com (Jean-Francois Rit)
- Subject: Re: compiling braid1.lisp under IBCL
- From: kiuchi.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 9 Jun 89 11:06 PDT
- Cc: Commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jean-Francois Rit)'s message of Tue, 6 Jun 89 12:39:37 EDT
- Reply-to: <kiuchi.pa@Xerox.COM>
I have some difficulty to compile PCL (Victoria Day) under IBCL.
Namely,in the file braid1.lsp, during the compilation of
(defmethod shared-initialize :after ((class standard-class) ...
The compiler seems to go into a loop. It goes on forever, without
If I try to enter in a break loop, the debugger stops short of giving me
whole value stack, a further interruption crashes the lisp process.
Has anybody had a related problem?
I've tested compiling the current version(Victoria Day) of PCL under
IBCL(01/01, October 15, 1987) with turbo-closure patch on
Sun4/110(SunOS4.0). I could not reproduce your problem.