[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Supported CLOS
- To: Sabrina Russell <sabrina%delphi.uucp%mcvax.uucp@uunet.UU.NET>
- Subject: Re: Supported CLOS
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 89 09:50 PDT
- Cc: commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-7.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <89/06/20 0809.508@delphi>
- Line-fold: no
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 89 8:09:49 MET
From: Sabrina Russell <mcvax!delphi!sabrina@uunet.UU.NET>
[In reply to message from Kimbrough@dsg.csc.ti.com sent Thu, 15 Jun 89
> We are interested in knowing if there is such a thing as a supported
> version of CLOS.
The first commercial implementation of CLOS for workstations (Sun, Apollo ....)
was announced by DELPHI in October 1988.
DELPHI's proprietary implementation of CLOS is one of the features along
with a specially tuned version of CLX and a multithread facility for
concurrency embedded in Delphi Common Lisp (DCL).
I don't understand how you missed my message asking people to stop
sending this sort of message. But, for the record, please don't send
such commercial messages on this mailing list.