[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bug in printing lexical closures (Genera)
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Bug in printing lexical closures (Genera)
- From: rich@linus.MITRE.ORG
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 89 16:56:38 EDT
- Posted-date: Thu, 22 Jun 89 16:56:38 EDT
- Posted-from: The MITRE Corp., Bedford, MA
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
In fin.lisp, PCL-PRINT-LEXICAL-CLOSURE is used to print lexical
closures and funcallable instances. However, this will cause
SI:PRINT-LEXICAL-CLOSURE to be sent 4 args, when it only takes 3 (it
doesn't take depth). I commented out the depth arg and both lexical
closures and funcallable instances seem to print out just fine.
However, the depth arg was there for some reason. What is the "real"