[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: define-meta-class
- From: <CHEEWEEI%ITIVAX.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 89 14:49 U
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
There's a format error in define-meta-class of PCL. The error function
is missing arguments. Slots are bound to nil when it should be unbound
when a new instance is created whose slots are not assigned any values.
(As spec by CLOS). Slot-exists-p always returns t.
Is it possible to obtain the on-line draft of the Meta-Object protocol
for CLOS (Chapt 3).
Reply to: CHEEWEEI@itivax.bitnet