[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: stuck in the middle
- To: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: stuck in the middle
- From: email@example.com (Kevin Layer)
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 89 10:03:36 -0800
- In-reply-to: Your message of Thu, 22 Jun 89 10:31:00 PDT. <19890622173122.9.GREGOR@SPIFF.parc.xerox.com>
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.PA
>> Moreover, those vendors who have refrained from advertising their CLOS
>> work have, by doing so, made it appear that they are not developing a
>> CLOS. That seems unfortunate and unfair.
Yes, I did get some messages from people asking why we were not
We are currently working on integrating CLOS into the debugger (both
non-windowized and windowized versions). Also high priority is
optimizing CLOS to make it as fast as possible. As a company, we are
committed to using, developing, optimizing and supporting CLOS.
We, too, will announce availability dates at IJCAI.
Kevin Layer INTERNET: firstname.lastname@example.org
Franz Inc. UUCP: uunet!franz!layer