[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bug in printing lexical closures (Genera)
- To: rich@linus.MITRE.ORG
- Subject: Re: Bug in printing lexical closures (Genera)
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 89 18:19 PDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-7.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <8906222056.AA19252@sabre.mitre.org>
- Line-fold: no
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 89 16:56:38 EDT
In fin.lisp, PCL-PRINT-LEXICAL-CLOSURE is used to print lexical
closures and funcallable instances. However, this will cause
SI:PRINT-LEXICAL-CLOSURE to be sent 4 args, when it only takes
3 (it doesn't take depth).
In 7.4 it takes all four arguments which is how it got to say that in
the PCL source.
I commented out the depth arg and
both lexical closures and funcallable instances seem to print
out just fine.
However, the depth arg was there for some reason. What is the
I don't know what the real fix is, but as you observe your fix works. At
least for now I am just putting in your fix.