[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DOCUMENTATION and DEFCLASS
- To: David N Gray <Gray@dsg.csc.ti.com>
- Subject: DOCUMENTATION and DEFCLASS
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 89 14:45 EDT
- Cc: Common-Lisp-Object-System@SAIL.Stanford.edu, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <2826458950-15178582@Kelvin>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 89 11:29:10 EDT
From: David N Gray <Gray@DSG.csc.ti.com>
I think I've found a small mistake in 88-002R while reviewing Kathy's
draft of the DEFCLASS description. Page 2-24 says
The :DOCUMENTATION class option causes a documentation string to be
attached to the class name.
I believe that should say "... to the class object".
I think you're right. Perhaps the way the DOCUMENTATION function works
was changed at some point after this had been written. As far as I'm
concerned Kathy can go ahead and change "name" to "object" or to "".