[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: define-method-combination examples
- From: Patrick Dussud <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 89 13:44:19 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Sandra J Loosemore's message of Fri, 18 Aug 89 14:39:03 MDT <8908182039.AA02387@defun.utah.edu>
From: email@example.com (Sandra J Loosemore)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 89 14:39:03 MDT
I have been trying to figure out how the long form of
DEFINE-METHOD-COMBINATION works. The examples in the spec use a
function called MAKE-METHOD, which does not seem to be defined
anywhere. Was this an oversight? Can somebody supply a definition
for this function, or rewritten examples that don't rely on it?
make-method is not a function, but a special marker in the list given to
call-method. Look at the definition of call-method(2-11) for more detail.