[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Declaration of valid initialization args.
- To: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Declaration of valid initialization args.
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 89 16:46:35 PDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Gregor's message of Wed, 23 Aug 89 17:10 PDT
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
Uh, I spazzed on the previous message. It's probably too much to go
tracing back through the generic-function-method slots to get a quick
fix for COMPUTE-APPLICABLE-METHODS. Could you just explain where
the bug is so that it can be patched? Is it deep in the bowels of
the new method combination stuff, or is it a shallow glitch in
the interface to it?
-- JonL --