[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I know this isn't the right place. Where's the CLUE mailing list?
- To: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Subject: I know this isn't the right place. Where's the CLUE mailing list?
- From: email@example.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
- Date: 1 Sep 89 10:00:22 MSZ (Fri)
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.PA
If someone can point me at the right place I'll be happy to direct
future submissions there. In any case.. The never-ending saga of trying
to get CLUE working continues.. :-)
Thanks to the recent bug fixes for eql specializers, I've gotten
past the crash in intrinsics and then was able to run into problems
with the initialize-instance method declaration. The problem is
that xlib:id and xlib:save-id aren't exported. These must be
changed to xlib::id and xlib::save to work.
Just thought I'd mention it.