[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
structure-class in pcl
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org"@savax.ARPA
- Subject: structure-class in pcl
- From: <werkowski%salar2.uucp%savax.uucp%decvax.uucp%decwrl.dec.com@sgi.UUCP>
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 89 08:29:55 EDT
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
I have acquired a distribution of "Victoria Day" PCL via the VAX Lisp 3.0
product distribution kit. I find that I cannot define methods on DEFSTRUCT
objects. I can find no reference to STRUCTURE-CLASS in any of the PCL files.
I suppose this part of CLOS is not implemented in this version of PCL. Is there
now available code which implements STRUCTURE-CLASS?
Thanks for any info.
Sanders Associates, Inc.
Nashua, New Hampshire.