[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bug in DCODE-CACHE-MISS, any fixes?
- To: "CommonLoops.firstname.lastname@example.org"@decwrl.dec.com
- Subject: Bug in DCODE-CACHE-MISS, any fixes?
- From: email@example.com (Is Eternal Vigilance the price of Liberty? 02-Nov-1989 1204)
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 89 09:03:54 -0800
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
I am using PCL on VAXlisp/VMS to simulate the lower layers of
a network/distributed system.
Recently, I ran into a problem with DCODE-CACHE-MISS. The
problem is that the parameter NEXT-SCAN-LIMIT gets bound to
either one of my own values (the current event in a discrete
event simulation), or the class of the method that is being
This problem is so baffling that I can't guess how to make a small
program that exhibits this behavior.
The problem appears in both "Can't think of a cute name PCL"
and "Victoria Day PCL". It appears wether DCODE (from PCL)
is compiled or interpreted, in both V2.2 and V3.0 of VAXLisp.
Please Help. I'm just spinning my wheels until this gets
VAXCluster Technical Office
P.S. Please add me to the Common-Loops mailing list.