[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
VICTORIA DAY PCL on medley
- To: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Subject: VICTORIA DAY PCL on medley
- From: "MAZIERE_TAURAN_CHRISTOPHE.CBVMANRXF"@Xerox.COM
- Date: 19 Dec 89 07:59:56 PST (Tuesday)
- Cc: cmt.CBVMANRXF@Xerox.COM
- Sender: "MAZIERE_TAURAN_CHRISTOPHE.CBVMANRXF"@Xerox.COM
I am beginning to use the above mentionned PCL version which I took in the
NB:PARC:XEROX<PCL>MEDLEY> and PCL>VICTORIA-DAY> directories.
First, I had to recompile it to make it work, now, I am doing some
benchmarks to see how it compares to Loops, the results are poor, but I
noticed that when using MAKE-INSTANCE and when using method calls, I can
see INTERPRETED code that is executed. I think that I should be missing
something, can somebody help me on that ?
Also, PCL-ENV-INTERNAL requires a file ABC to be compiled, does somebody
have it ?