[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Documentation of the Meta-object Protocol
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Documentation of the Meta-object Protocol
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Kurt Normark)
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 89 13:32:06 +0100
- Cc: email@example.com
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
Is there available information about "The Common Lisp Object System
Meta-Object Protocol" (chapter three of the X3J13 Document)?
It would be *very* helpful for my work if I knew something about this
protocol. If you know how to get a version of this material (a draft, for
instance), I would like to know.
Please answer by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Currently, I have
problems receiving the CommonLoops mailing list.