[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Compiling test.lisp
- To: Bill.Chiles@WB1.CS.CMU.EDU
- Subject: Re: Compiling test.lisp
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Tue, 23 Jan 90 13:30 PST
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-8.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <12480.633128218@CHILES.SLISP.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Line-fold: no
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 90 15:56:58 EST
I recently grabbed Victoria Day PCL. I was seemingly able to compile it
and load it fine, but when I try to compile test.lisp I get an unbound
symbol error for *c-initform*. Has anyone dealt with this before? Can you
send me any standard test patches to see if our PCL passes this test suite?
Just ignore the code in test.lisp. The next release of PCL won't even
include a test file because its always too hard to keep it up to date.
If you can compile and load PCL, it is working. Since it is a metacircular
implementation, compiling or loading it actually runs most of the code.