[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Running PCL with AKCL
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Running PCL with AKCL
- From: Ron I. Herman <m1rih00%fed.uucp@uunet.UU.NET>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 90 09:50:02 -0500
- Cc: m1rih00%arcws9.uucp@uunet.UU.NET
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
We have been running PCL (*pcl-system-date* 5/22/89) with AKCL
version 1.116. Recently we moved to AKCL version 1.257. However,
I have been unable to get PCL to compile. It fails to compile
kcl-low.lisp. At the end of Pass 2 it flags cf_start and cf_size
as being undefined.
Has anyone gotten this version of AKCL to work with PCL?
Federal Reserve Board