[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Metaobject Protocol Usage
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Metaobject Protocol Usage
- From: Andreas Paepcke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 01 Feb 90 09:28:08 PST
- Full-name: Andreas Paepcke
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
I plan to submit a paper to TOOL 90 about my use of the MOP to implement
persistent objects (something like my paper in the '89 CLOS Workshop).
I'd like to include references to work others have done with the MOP. These
won't be limited to the issue of persistence. Possibles are use of the MOP
for "trimming" the delivery environment or for modifying the language in
I'd appreciate pointers.